WELDING FABRICATION & MECHANICAL SERVICES
Horne Engineering have a large fabrication and welding workshop segregated into dedicated carbon and non-carbon areas to ensure peace of mind for your business, through contaminant-free fabrication.
Our fabrication shop has the ability to turn its hand to anything with our experienced and qualified ASME IX welders.
We regularly repair:
• Agricultural machinery
• Heavy transport equipment
• Earthmoving machinery
• Machinery manufacturing
• Sheetmetal work
• Pipework and structural fabrication in aluminium, stainless steel and carbon steel, and some exotic materials.
Horne Engineering service a number of prominent national and international companies in diary, agricultural, chemical, aluminium and forestry. Both large and small companies have trust and confidence in us. Some of these include Fonterra, Tatua, Wallace Corporation, Orica and Inex to name a few.
With 1000m2 of covered workshop, serviced by 2 overhead gantry cranes and a 2000m2 lock-up yard, we can accommodate all your fabrication needs – large or small.Our true specialty is problem solving. Bring us your problem and we will find a way.
• Plate profiling
• Dedicated stainless and aluminium areas
• Plate rolling
• Overhead gantry cranes
• On-site servicing and shutdown maintenance
• Coded welders
• Pipe fabrication
• Structural fabrication
• Fitting services
• On-call mechanical servicing
• 3000m2 of combined covered and uncovered areas